Friday 6 October 2017

Find any Phone in all over the World

How it possible when you think about recover lost phone 

Image Source


Suppose When a person walked in a bazaar.Anyone cut the pocket of this person he lost his precious mobile in the bazaar for few minute hold your finger on the screen of mobile and think about the luck of this person because he lost his precious mobile  but in this day technology changed the whole Now if any person lost his mobile doesn't a big issue because  in this google introduced some technology  which has the ability to find any mobile in all over the world. by using this type technology everyone feels secure and think straight.
But the problem is How to use this technology and tracking mobile related apps this is a big issue but don't worry. I am with you anyone learns from my tutorials for how to find any mobile in all over the world.So, friends Now Start Google recently introduced an app which the main function finds any mobile through GPS system this app name is (Find My Device).
you easily download from play store and use it for better use. So, don't waste time and install it quickly from this link:https://play.google.com/store/search?q=find%20my%20device&hl=en


image source

Now  I try my best to answer this question 

How to use this app

So, friends, I use this app this is very simple just click on install put them an email address Which is primary  (primary)means your most useable email address. Now a time for test open browser in any other mobile/Computer type in search Find My Device after this enter here email address which is also used in mobile which you want to find after you can see your mobile current location battery percentage and other details so try this app.
If you want to learn from my video tutorial click on this video

I hope so like this my post if you like this kindly comment on this in the comment section and click on like button.you can also subscribe my channel on youtube H-Tech58.
Thanks:
Thanks for reading don't
forget to comment in comment box share this post and follow me on Google+

.
Share this post on Facebook accounts and pages (Thanks)

By (Hasnain Gakhar)
My Links:
Pinterest: Hasnain Gakhar
Reddit:u/hasnain_gakhar
Thanks:

Anyone wants to get the solution of any type of problem-related to computer comment in the comment box or contact me on Facebook or Google plus.

Aliexpress INT





No comments:

Post a Comment